Sunday, October 11

slowly, it gets easier

Or I hope it gets easier. Midterms week is this week, and just by looking at my planner it doesn't look too daunting- one test, one paper. But alas, I couldn't be that lucky. I just started studying for my test yesterday, I haven't even thought about the paper and don't even get me started about all the work for clinical this week.

I always thought people were exaggerating when they said that every junior nursing student has at least one breakdown fall semester. But now I understand, there are some points where there is not nearly enough time in a day to complete everything you need to do. The world keeps turning and you can't quite seem to catch up.

I think if I try and learn one more concept, drug or have to do one more nursing diagnosis my brain might just explode. But I don't get that luxury this week- this week is going to be overloaded. But it's all part of the process, and the learning curve. If I can just make it though Wednesday night, things will get better. I will get a break (a real weekend!), I will get to watch TV and not feel guilty about it, I will get to have some fun and push school to the back of my mind for a few days. That is what will get me though this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment