Thursday, March 17

fits like a glove



















I recently went home for spring break (as usual) and while I was home my mom and I decided we would make some scrubs! Because I am at Children's all semester, I can wear scrubs other than the navy ones Creighton makes us wear. This fact alone is very exciting, and then add to it the fact that my mom and I could make our own! It all was very exciting, mostly because of the fact that we could customize the scrubs to fit me PERFECTLY! Being so tall, and having such a long torso, it's generally pretty dang hard to find any top-let alone a scrub top that is long enough for me. Luckily for me though, I have a mom who is pretty well skilled on the sewing machine! So we went a little crazy and made like 7 tops- which may not seem like much except for the fact that I only have 5 weeks left. It's still pretty cool though, and I will definitely enjoy waking up at 5:30 in the morning a little more knowing that I get to look super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment